Come to the Cabaret as ‘La Belle Nuit’ opens its doors
at EGO Arts Venue on New Years Eve!
- A new, once a month, Cabaret Evening launches on New Years Eve at EGO Arts Venue in Cook Street, Coventry and will run till March 2015.
- Jacques Tache – Master of ceremonies invites you to Celebrate Midnight in Paris as Ego Arts venue is transformed for the night into ‘La Belle Nuit’ inspired by the 1920’s/ 30’s Cabaret clubs of Paris.
- Susan Black sings Piaf, Apache Dancers, Cirque Performers – Cargo du Nuit, Musician Mitzi Subishi, The Belle Boys, Dancers Femmes Sauvage, Les Mamans Chaudes and of course the Can Can will transport you to an evening of opulence, glamour and a touch of the Moulin Rouge.
Produced by Kathi Leahy in partnership with EGO ‘La Belle Nuit’ (The Beautiful Night) is a new venture. Inspired by the atmosphere, decadence and the risqué performances of 1920’s / 1930’s nightlife in Paris, Berlin, New York and London ‘La Belle Nuit’ is a pop up Cabaret Club in Coventry – situated in Ego Arts Venue, Cook Street. London acts alongside home grown talent will dazzle, surprise and entertain as they say Bienvenue ‘Welcome’ to La Belle Nuit!
This monthly spectacle will bring together professional and emerging artists from the world of Cabaret, Cirque, Dance, Comedy and Live Music. Sumptuous surroundings, private tables and waiter service with a difference will spirit guests away to a lost era – outrageous, divine, decadent and not for the feint hearted!
La Belle Nuit launches on New Year’s Eve with the following line up:
- Satirical humour from the Master of Ceremonies – Jacque Tashe and his extraordinary facial hair!
- Headline act – Susan Black as French Chanteuse singer ‘Edith Piaf’. Described by The Stage as “An international diva star with a voice that can fill the Albert Hall without a microphone…She is a true showstopper…. a sparkling jewel and a genuinely original talent who has a magical power of delighting her audiences beyond all expectation.”
- Cirque duo – Le Cargo de Nuit – zest, vitality and edge to this perfectly formed duo.
- Les mamans chaudes – Don’t mess with these mamas! Dance sensation with a cheeky twist.
- House dancers; The Belle Boys & Femme Sauvage with bring a crazy mix of old and new as they dance on chairs, tables, off walls and Can Can guests into the 2015 on the stroke of midnight.
Kathi Leahy (Producer) said: “Ravishing, decadent, devine – live music, dancers, cirque acts and dressing up! What’s not to like! Coventry has a wealth of talent out there – time to show it off.”
Georgina Egan & Corinne Emerson (Artistic Directors of EGO) say: This night is something completely different for Coventry, a much needed event that we are very excited to be hosting!
For further information contact Kathi Leahy Producer on 07969355488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Marketing / Press / Interviews contact Kiri Lewis PR for EGO on 07801981532 or email:
‘La Belle Nuit’
31 December 2014
8pm – 2am
EGO Arts Venue, Silver St / Cook St, Coventry.
Tickets £25 in advance only.
To book contact 02476 226060 or book online www.wegottickets.com/coventryegoartsvenue
Tickets can also be purchased on Facebook www.facebook.com/egoperformancecompany
(Please note there is a small booking fee online)
Kathi Leahy and EGO Enterprise Ltd are creating a new venture – ‘La Belle Nuit’ – a dazzling ravishing evening of cabaret which launches on New Years Eve 2014 and continues once a month as we take you to Paris, Berlin and New York! London acts alongside the very best home grown talent from Coventry.
The line-up includes: Susan Black Sings Piaf, The Belle Boys, Femmes Savauge, Les mamans chaudes, Mitzy Subishi, Le cargo Du Nuit and resident Master of Ceremonies Jacque Tache.